Friday, December 08, 2006

Wendee probably said it better

This will be my last post for a while. I've been browsing other blogs, and ... well, it's not so much that mine is awful, but there are some other folks doing some really fine blogging out there.

Wendee Holtcamp, for instance. Wendee's a frequent contributor to Texas Parks & Wildlife magazine (among many others) and she's an actual, real-life scientist.

Her blog, www.bohemianadventures.blogspot.com, covers everything from religion to hiking the Guadalupe Mountains to writing and divorce and motherhood ....

She writes unironically about the untimely death of Steve Irwin. I couldn't do that.

Wendee's braver than I am, and probably smarter, too. She's certainly a very fine writer and she drives around with rubber boots and waders in the back seat of her car.

But I don't think she fishes much.

You want fishing, check back here. I'll post again. Someday.

No comments: